Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Clean Sweep program?
- I missed Dodge County’s Clean Sweep. When is the next one?
- Can I go to another county’s Clean Sweep?
- What can I bring to a Clean Sweep?
- Can I bring Agricultural Chemicals?
- Can small businesses participate?
- Where can I read more about disposing of specific materials?
- Friday, August 25, 2017 – Neosho 9:00am-1:00pm at the Dodge County Highway Shop, 271 W. Lehman Street, Neosho
- Saturday, August 26, 2017 – Beaver Dam 8:00am-12:00pm at the Dodge County Highway Shop, N8856 CTH A, Beaver Dam
Fee: $10 per vehicle
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR AG & SMALL BUSINESS COLLECTION. Call UW-Extension office at 920-386-3790 before August 15th.
Specific questions can be emailed to Mark Heal at Veolia firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lowers environmental risks associated with improper disposal of hazardous materials.
- Provide the public with opportunities to dispose of unwanted pesticides, household products and chemicals for safe and legal disposal before they cause problems.
- Generally, Dodge County has an agricultural and/or household Clean Sweep Program every two years.
- Clean Sweep programs are funded through grant money from Wisconsin’s Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP).
- Final grant funding determines county program details such as type of program, dates and locations.
Brown County – Year Round (Permanent Facility)
- Call ahead for details.
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Open to non-Brown County residents & businesses.
- Contact: (920) 492-4950 or email@example.com.
- View website and find out “What do I do with . . .?”
- Household collection, business by appointment, fee for electronics and latex paint.
Dane County –
- Call ahead for details.
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. – 10:45am; Tuesdays – Fridays 7:00am – 2:45pm; CLOSED Sundays, Mondays and Holidays
- Out of County residents: $75.00 per trip
- Agricultural Businesses; Fees based on weight and type of waste
- Contact: (608) 838-3212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- View website and find out http://www.danecountycleansweep.com/agriculture.aspx
City of Watertown Solid Waste & Recycling
- Visit http://www.ci.watertown.wi.us/departments/solid_waste_and_recycling.php
- Call Rick Schultz at 920-262-4080, Ext. 2
Watertown Recycling Center – 920-674-7430
New location: Second and Clyman Street
Hours of Operation – everyday -7:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Contact Sharon Ehrhardt for information email@example.com
Glacier Ridge Landfill
$5.25 base rate per unit
Plus ($.32 a pound) or $3.20 for every 10 pounds of the TV
- About Clean Sweep-Spanish (PDF, 1 page, 10 KB)
- Clean Sweep Fact Sheet-Spanish (PDF, 4 pages, 70 KB)
- Clean Sweep Fact Sheet (PDF, 4 pages, 55 KB)
- Agricultural Chemicals Clean Sweep Program (PDF, 1 page, 15 KB)
- Small Business Hazardous Waste Clean Sweep Program (PDF, 1 page, 11 KB)
- Home & Garden Pesticides (PDF, 4 pages, 239 KB)
- Waste Oil and Other Automotive Products (PDF, 2 pages, 185KB)
- Paint and Other Home Improvement Products (PDF, 4 pages, 198 KB)