Wild Wacky Weekdays Summer Day Camp – 2018 Camp Dates TBA
- for all youth ages 5-9 years old
- Camp runs from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- $18/camper (fee includes lunch, t-shirt, and program activities)
2018 Theme: TBA
Youth will participate in a variety of learning activities and inspiring experiments. Participants will learn about root systems, water filtration, leaf identification, tree age and classification, and much more including crafts and games. Choose a date/location for your child and register today!
- Health Form(s) for each participant must accompany payment and registration form.
- Youth are outside during the day in direct and indirect sunlight. Please apply sunscreen to your child before coming to camp.
- Children must wear socks and tennis shoes.
- Youth are in groups of 4-5 with older 4-H youth camp counselors.
For assistance, please contact the Dodge County UW-Extension Office at 920-386-3790.
Kids, Cops and Canine Safety Day Camp
- Learning sessions included water safety, bike safety, canines, summer safety, recreation/outdoor, 911 safety. $5 camper fee includes lunch, tote bag, and activities.
- This day camp program is conducted by professional youth workers, volunteer youth and volunteer adults involved in 4-H. Dodge County Law Enforcement, “Shop with the Cops” co-sponsors this event.
- Health form(s) and Media Release Form must accompany your check and registration form.
4-H Summer Camp at Upham Woods, Wisconsin Dells
July 12-14, 2018
See camper registration form for more information.
2018 Dodge County 4-H Camp Registration Form (fillable PDF)
This 3-day camp (2 nights/3 days) is for youth to learn and enjoy the outdoors.
Set along the banks of the WI River, Camp Upham Woods features cozy cabins, a quality nature center, main lodge, craft center and more!Programs in recreation, canoeing, nature exploration, are offered for all youth. Transportation to and from camp is provided.
- Base Camp is for youth in grades 2-6 and held at Upham Woods near Wisconsin Dells. Programs in recreation, crafts, canoeing, archery, nature exploration, and swimming are offered for all youth.
- Inpost/Outpost Camp: There may be an all day hike on the island or an extend canoe paddle that incorporates hiking on the north shore, paddle around the island etc. Those campers would still be sleeping and eating with Base camp, and some evening programs like campfire. Outpost Camp is open to the first 24 campers in grades 7-8.
Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center
Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center provides educational opportunities to youth, youth leaders, and adults through programs focused on environmental and leadership education. Open Enrollment Camps, Family Camp, Adventure Education, and more! Visit Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center for more information.