Welcome to 4-H International!
Clubs can choose a country and fill a binder with all kinds of activities and information! Programs like 4-H in the U.S. exist in over 70 countries! Binders are available at the UW-Extension office. Completed binders are to be turned in with Record Books on September 19, 2017. A committee will place the “Top Special Emphasis Books.”
Binders will be available for check-out for another club to use and add to it for year 2 of Special Emphasis: 4-H International.
Get yours and get started on your 4-H International Special Emphasis today!
- Select a country – the following clubs have selected a country:
- Achievers – HAITI
- A-OK – BRAZIL
- Astico Perseverance – HUNGARY
- Herman Hornets – GERMANY
- Hyland Prairie – SWEDEN
- Juneau Victorians – CANADA
- Leipsic – MALAYSIA
- Lomira Clover Leaves – ARGENTINA
- Portland Boosters – TAIWAN
- Sinissippi – JAPAN
- Trenton Highlights – NEW ZEALAND
- Tri-County Twisters – COLOMBIA
- Watertown Badgers – AUSTRALIA
- Check out all the different tabs in your binder.
- Have different members in your club write a paragraph or two about the tab they choose and then share it with your club.
- Include things about that country’s 4-H that might be different or the same as 4-H in the U.S.
- Find a recipe native to that country for the club to try – include it in the binder.
- Make some games — maybe a word search or floor game.
- Fill your club’s binder and have FUN with it!
- Use your imagination and make learning about this country FUN!