Experience, Leadership, Citizenship. 4-H Takes You There!
Dodge County 4-H sponsors a variety of member educational experiences and awards available only to youth in grade 6 or higher. To be considered you MUST complete the M.E. (Member Evaluation) Forms. Fill out the category color that matches your HIGHEST CATEGORY trip choice. 50% financial assistance for these trips is provided by the Dodge County 4-H Leader’s Association and Beaver Dam Agri-Business.
- Category I (Green Forms) Space Camp, Leadership-Washington Focus
- Category II (Pink Forms) 4-H American Spirit Trip, 4-H Citizenship-Washington Focus, Advance Space Academy
- Category III (Yellow Forms) National 4-H Conference or National 4-H Congress or Key Award
DUE DATE: September 14, 2018 INTERVIEW DATE: October 18, 2018
Member Educational Experience Applications
- Application Tips and Guidelines (Word DOC, 2 pages)
- Application Tips & Guidelines (PDF, 2 pages)
- Category I Green Application (Word DOC, 2 pages)
- Category I Green Application (PDF, 2 pages)
- Category II Pink Application (Word DOC, 3 pages)
- Category II Pink Application (PDF, 3 pages)
- Category III Yellow Application(Word DOC, 3 pages)
- Category III Yellow Application (PDF, 3 pages)
- TRIP AWARD PRESENTATION REPORT(fillable PDF, 1 page)