Find a 4-H Club
- What does a 4-H Club do? Check out our promotional brochure and Come Grow with Dodge County 4-H Come Grow with Dodge County 4-H!!
- Map of 4-H Clubs in Dodge County.
- Call the 4-H Youth Development Educator at the UW-Extension Office at 920-386-3790 for information clubs in your area.
When and How to Join
- The 4-H year starts in September.
- New member enrollment made through 4HOnline by December 31 to show at the next year’s county fair.
- Re-enrolling members must log into 4HOnline and re-enroll for the current 4-H year by November 1.
- After enrollment is submitted, projects cannot be added or changed for that year.
- About 4HOnline Enrollment
Who Can Join
- 4-H grade is determined as of October 1st.
- 5 yr. kindergarten through 2nd grade must enroll as Cloverbuds.
- 3rd graders enroll as Explorers and can add one additional project of choice (*Note: Exploring members wishing to enroll in Beef 1 must take the Beef Feeder project instead).
- Starting at 4th grade, youth members select from project areas.
- Youth continue to be eligible for membership one year beyond high school. Graduation from 4-H may be following high school graduation or one year after high school graduation.
- There is a nominal annual enrollment fee.
- Youth may take up to 3 projects with no extra project fee. Additional projects have a $4/project fee in addition to the enrollment fee . Contact your local club general leader for specifics.
More Questions? Contact Dodge County UWEX at 920-386-3790 for more information.