The Dodge County Forage Council, UW-Extension & Midwest Forage Association will host the 2018 Annual Winter Meeting and Forage Contest.
Friday, February 16, 2018
Dodge County Administration Building
127 E. Oak St. Juneau, WI 53039
10:45 a.m……… Registration
11:00 a.m……… Ag Succession Planning
12:00 p.m. …… Lunch and Forage Contest Judging
1:00 p.m……… Grass Workshop
Jim Paulson, Byron Seeds
1:30 p.m. ……. Innoculents
Stephanie Jens, Lallemand
2:00 p.m……… Dodge County Forage Council Annual Meeting
Chelsea Russell, MFA Update; Annual Elections, Year-End Review, Determination of Dates, and Announce Forage Contest Winners. Must be present to win.
Certified Crop Advisor CEU credits (Applied For)
Forage Contest Categories Include: Dry Hay – Baleage – Haylage – Corn Silage
Bring in your best forages to be judged by your peers. One entry per category. All attending can vote once for each category. Votes will be tallied at the end of lunch and prizes will be awarded at annual meeting. Please bring silage & haylage in 1 gallon ziplock bags, baleage & dry hay in garbage bags.
Prizes will be awarded for each category.
- Registration and meal counts must be received by Monday, February 12, 2018
- $20/person registering before February 12, 2018. $25/person after Feb. 12, 2018.
- Registration includes catered meal, materials and annual Dodge County Forage Council dues.
- Completed registration form and check payable to: Dodge County Forage Council may be mailed to: Dodge County UWEX, 127 East Oak Street, Juneau, WI 53039, ATTN: “Forage Council”
- Visit us online at: https://dodge.uwex.edu/agriculture/forage-council/