UW-Extension Fond du lac County will be hosting the 2018 Agronomy Update Meeting. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, January 3rd at UW-Fond du lac. Registration takes place at 11:30 am with lunch and the meeting starting at 12:00 pm.
Topics to be discussed by UW-Extension Agronomists Joe Lauer, Shawn Conley, and Rodrigo Werle are as follows:
- How many hybrids should you grow on your farm? Managing hybrid selection risk-What are the odds?
- High input systems for corn: Maximum yield versus Economic optimum yield
- Corn response to Super U
Corn and Soybean Weed Control
- There is a new Weed Scientist in Town
- New corn and soybean herbicides for 2018
- Cover crops as a weed management tool: Lessons learned from Nebraska
Soybeans and Small Grains
- Revisiting soybean phenological development & the role in management
- Is strip-tillage an effective soil management tool for soybean?
Please register by Wednesday, December 27th, and send in the Registration Form cutout & payment to:
Fond du lac County UW-Extension
Attn: 2018 Agronomy Update
400 University Drive, Room AE-227
Fond du lac, WI 54935