When and How to Join
- The 4-H year starts in September.
- New members turn in enrollment forms to their local club’s General Leader.
- New member enrollment forms are due by the end of the year to show at the next year’s county fair.
- Re-enrolling members must submit their Enrollment Form and Behavior Form to General Leaders in September or early October. Your General Leader submits these forms to the county 4-H Office.
- Once Enrollment Forms are turned in, projects cannot be added or changed for that year.
Who Can Join
- 4-H grade is determined as of October 1st.
- 1st & 2nd graders enroll as Cloverbuds. 3rd graders enroll as Explorers. Starting at 4th grade, members select from project areas.
- Youth continue to be eligible for membership one year beyond high school. Graduation from 4-H may be following high school graduation or one year after high school graduation.
- There is a nominal annual enrollment fee .
- Individual clubs may also have an enrollment fee. Contact your local club general leader for specifics.
Find a 4-H Club
- Call the 4-H Agent at the UW-Extension Office at 920-386-3790 for information on a club in your area.
- View the 2013 4-H Program Brochure (with club information).
- 4-H Club List by municipality:
- Ashippun – County Line
- Beaver Dam – Hyland Prarie, Leipsic, Trenton Highlights, Burnett, Inc.
- Brownsville – Lomira Clover Leaves
- Burnett – Burnett, Inc., Hyland Prairie
- Chester – Achievers
- Clyman – Watertown Badgers, Watertown Boosters
- Columbus – Astico Perseverance
- Emmet – Richwood Rangers
- Fox Lake – Trenton Highlights
- Hartford – Herman Hornets, A-OK 4-H
- Horicon – Rock River Royals
- Hustisford – Sinissippi, Rock River Royals
- Iron Ridge – A-OK 4-H. Herman Hornets, Neosho Utopians
- Juneau - Hyland Prarie, Juneau Victorians, Oak Grove Owls, Rock River Royals, Sinnissippi
- Knowles – Lomira Clover Leaves
- Lebanon – Lebanon Luckies
- Leroy – Lomira Clover Leaves
- Lomira – Lomira Clover Leaves
- Lowell – Lakeside, River Oaks, Oak Grove Owls
- Mayville – Mayville Lucky Clovers, A-OK 4-H, Lomira Clover Leaves, Herman Hornets
- Neosho – Neosho Utopians
- Oconomowoc – County Line
- Randolph – Trenton Highlights
- Reeseville – Lakeside, Portland Boosters, River Oaks, Tri-County Twisters
- Rubicon – Neosho Utopians
- Theresa – Herman Hornets, Lomira Clover Leaves, A-OK 4-H
- Waterloo – Astico Perseverance, Portland Boosters, Tri-County Twisters
- Watertown – Lebanon Luckies, Richwood Rangers, Watertown Badgers, Watertown Boosters
- Waupun – Achievers, Burnett, Inc.
More Questions? Contact Sally Schoenike for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org