- The 4-H Clover Emblem, Pledge and Motto.
- Clover Logo Usage.
- 4-H History, Mission and Vision.
- Wisconsin 4-H State Staff.
- Wisconsin 4-H Events.
How to Join a 4-H Club
Enrolling in 4-H must be done through a local club. The 4-H Year is September 1 – August 31. Contact the 4-H Agent at the Dodge County UW-Extension Office if you need help finding a club in your area at 920-386-3790.
- There are 4-H Activities at the club, county, state and national level. All levels have a variety of projects and events. Youth an adults can get involved at any level in a variety of ways, depending on your interest and available time. For more information, contact the 4-H Agent at the Dodge County UW-Extension Office at 920-386-3790.
- Get involved in the 4-H Leaders’ Association.
- Give to the 4-H Endowment Fund.
UWEX Office and Building Etiquette
The UW-Extension Office is on the first floor, just inside the east doors, of the Dodge County Administration Building, 127 East Oak Street, Juneau. Our building is home to many meetings, workshops and events involving hundreds of youth and adults each month.
Please be sure your 4-H members know that certain portions of the building are off-limits to the general public and that all of us are responsible for keeping the Administration Building Auditorium, meeting rooms, and Extension Office a friendly and attractive place to meet.
4-H Links of Interest
- National 4-H Cooperative Curriculum System - Over 180 exciting, experientially-based 4-HCCS curriculum products for youth and volunteers are available on this site. While you are here, visit your favorite project online, browse the curriculum development resources and see how you can be involved.
- Wisconsin 4-H – The central site for Wisconsin 4 – H. Information for volunteers and youth.
- Wisconsin 4-H Publications – Search for publications that you can view and print free of charge.
- National 4-H Supply - Shop for clothing, books, trophies, ribbons, medallions and more.
- National 4-H Council - Provides grants, establishes programs/initiatives, designs and publishes curriculum and reference materials, and creates linkages fostering innovation and shared learning to advance the 4-H youth development movement.
4-H Youth Development Staff
Dodge County – UW Extension
County Admin Bldg Rm 108
127 E Oak Street
Juneau, WI 53039-1379
|4-H Youth Development Agentemail@example.com|
|Deb Wiebelhaus||4-H Youth Program Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bonnie Borden||4-H Youth Dairy/Livestock Educator M-W 7:30 AM – 2:30 PMemail@example.com|