Pattie Carroll is Dodge County’s Family Living Educator.
Pattie has a degree in Elementary Education and recently completed her Masters of Education in Family Development. Working to strengthen the families of Dodge County through building strong communities is a passion for Pattie.
Pattie’s primary program areas include: parent education, family financial education, child care professional development and food preservation.
Pattie is located in the UWEX Office, in the Dodge County Administration Building, at 127 E Oak Street, Juneau, WI, 53039. Contact her by phone: 920-386-3789 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UW-Extension Family Living Programs enrich families and strengthen communities. Backed by university research, we work for Wisconsin families by:
- Helping communities respond to issues like childhood obesity, financial security, and quality child care.
- Providing leadership for policies that help children, youth and families succeed.
- Increasing knowledge about parenting, health and nutrition.
- Offering consumers and families money management strategies.
- Reaching out to diverse families with education and resources.
- Using cost-effective approaches to reduce negative family issues and build more resilient families.