University of Wisconsin Family Living Programs enrich families and strengthen communities. Backed by university research, we work for Wisconsin families by:
- Helping communities respond to issues like childhood obesity, financial security, and quality child care.
- Providing leadership for policies that help children, youth and families succeed.
- Increasing knowledge about parenting, health and nutrition.
- Offering consumers and families money management strategies.
- Reaching out to diverse families with education and resources.
- Using cost-effective approaches to reduce negative family issues and build more resilient families.