Water Testing Information
- Water test kits can be purchased at the Dodge County UW-Extension Office for $3.00 each during normal business hours.
- The kit is pre-addressed to the UW-Stevens Point lab and is also a self-mailer which you take directly to the post office.
- Save your receipt, include it with your payment to the lab, and deduct $3.00 from the cost of the water test(s) you select.
- Contact the Dodge UW-Extension Office Community Development Agent for additional water test or analysis results questions at 920-386-3790.
- For current forms, pricing, and other helpful information, follow this Web site link to the Water & Environmental Analysis Lab at UW-Stevens Point:
- Private Well Water Quality in Wisconsin:
- Center for Watershed Science & Education
Helping citizens and communities manage their water resources through education, applied research, technical assistance, planning and partnership building.
- Environmental Resources Center – The Environmental Resources Center promotes informed decision making on natural resource issues in Wisconsin and nationwide by working in partnership with individuals, community leaders, and resource professionals to develop and deliver research-based educational programs and materials. The ERC faculty and staff conduct and coordinate research and educational programs on a broad variety of natural resource management issues.
- Wisconsin DNR Water Contamination Information – Brochures and other information resources about common water contaminants and water quality topics
- UW-Extension Water Quality Publications – Online publications on a variety of water quality topics