- Water test kits can be purchased at the Dodge County UW-Extension Office for $3.00 each during normal business hours.
- The kit is pre-addressed to the UW-Stevens Point lab and is also a self-mailer which you take directly to the post office.
- Save your receipt, include it with your payment to the lab, and deduct $3.00 from the cost of the water test(s) you select.
- Contact the Dodge UW-Extension Office Community Development Agent for additional water test or analysis results questions at 920-386-3790.
- For current forms, pricing, and other helpful information, vist the website for the Water & Environmental Analysis Lab at UW-Stevens Point
- Dodge County UW-Extension is offering nitrate screening beginning February 1st through 2016. Residents can submit a water sample to the Dodge County UW-Extension office for screening. Water samples must be submitted in a clean jar. The cost is $3 per sample.