Clean Sweep / Recycling
- What is the Clean Sweep program?
- I missed Dodge County’s Clean Sweep. When is the next one?
- Can I go to another county’s Clean Sweep?
- What can I bring to a Clean Sweep?
- Can I bring Agricultural Chemicals?
- Can small businesses participate?
- Where can I read more about disposing of specific materials?
THANK YOU Dodge County residents for participating in the 2012 Clean Sweep – you disposed of HUGE amounts of hazardous materials this year at the county sites.
The next opportunity for a Dodge County Clean Sweep will likely be in 2014.
- Lowers environmental risks associated with improper disposal of hazardous materials.
- Provide the public with opportunities to dispose of unwanted pesticides, household products and chemicals for safe and legal disposal before they cause problems.
- Generally, Dodge County has an agricultural and/or household Clean Sweep Program every two years.
- Clean Sweep programs are funded through grant money from Wisconsin’s Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP).
- Final grant funding determines county program details such as type of program, dates and locations.
Jefferson County (4 times/year)
- Call ahead & make appointment.
- Contact: Sharon Ehrhardt (920) 674-7430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Household hazardous waste only.
- Open to Dodge County residents.
- 2013: September 21 and October 4.
- 2014: April 12
- View website for latest updates: http://www.jeffersoncountywi.gov/jc/public/jchome.php?page_id=907
- View Jefferson County Clean Sweep Video
Brown County – Year Round (Permanent Facility)
- Call ahead for details.
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Open to non-Brown County residents & businesses.
- Contact: Mark Walter (920) 492-4965 or email@example.com.
- View website and find out “What do I do with . . .?”
- Household collection, business by appointment, fee for electronics and latex paint.
- About Clean Sweep-Spanish (PDF, 1 page, 10 KB)
- Clean Sweep Fact Sheet-Spanish (PDF, 4 pages, 70 KB)
- Clean Sweep Fact Sheet (PDF, 4 pages, 55 KB)
- Agricultural Chemicals Clean Sweep Program (PDF, 1 page, 15 KB)
- Small Business Hazardous Waste Clean Sweep Program (PDF, 1 page, 11 KB)
- Home & Garden Pesticides (PDF, 4 pages, 239 KB)
- Waste Oil and Other Automotive Products (PDF, 2 pages, 185KB)
- Paint and Other Home Improvement Products (PDF, 4 pages, 198 KB)