Clean Sweep / Recycling
Frequently Asked Questions
Dodge County Clean Sweep
Save these 2014 dates! More details will be announced closer to the events.
Friday - September 5, 2014:
- Juneau collection time 9 – 11 a.m.
- Mayville collection time 3 – 6 p.m.
Saturday – September 6, 2014:
- Beaver Dam collection time 8 a.m. - 12 Noon.
About The Dodge County Clean Sweep Program:
- Lowers environmental risks associated with improper disposal of hazardous materials.
- Provide the public with opportunities to dispose of unwanted pesticides, household products and chemicals for safe and legal disposal before they cause problems.
- Generally, Dodge County has an agricultural and/or household Clean Sweep Program every two years.
- Clean Sweep programs are funded through grant money from Wisconsin’s Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP).
- Final grant funding determines county program details such as type of program, dates and locations.
Other Area Clean Sweeps – Contact that county for details:
Jefferson County (4 times/year)
Brown County – Year Round (Permanent Facility)
- Call ahead for details.
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Open to non-Brown County residents & businesses.
- Contact: Mark Walter (920) 492-4965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View website and find out “What do I do with . . .?”
- Household collection, business by appointment, fee for electronics and latex paint.
Fact Sheets About Clean Sweep
- About Clean Sweep-Spanish (PDF, 1 page, 10 KB)
- Clean Sweep Fact Sheet-Spanish (PDF, 4 pages, 70 KB)
- Clean Sweep Fact Sheet (PDF, 4 pages, 55 KB)
- Agricultural Chemicals Clean Sweep Program (PDF, 1 page, 15 KB)
- Small Business Hazardous Waste Clean Sweep Program (PDF, 1 page, 11 KB)
Fact Sheets About Waste Recycling & Disposal