- for all youth ages 5-9 years old
- Camp runs from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- $18/camper (fee includes lunch, t-shirt, and program activities)
Youth will attend five different learning sessions, including crafts, recreation, hiking, all while learning about ocean animals. Choose a date/location for your child and register today! $18 per camper
- July 8th at Swan Park, Beaver Dam registration deadline July 1
- July 15th at Ledge Park, Horicon registration deadline July 1
- August 9th at Harnischfeger Park, Ixonia registration deadline July 22
- Health form(s) must accompany payment and registration form.
- Youth are outside during the day in direct and indirect sunlight.
- Youth are in groups of 4-5 with an older 4-H youth camp counselors.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child before coming to camp. Wear socks and tennis shoes.
For further assistance, please contact the Dodge County UW-Extension Office at 920-386-3790.
Kids, Cops and Canine Safety Day Camp (registration deadline July 8)
- (required) Kids, Cops, & Canines Registration (PDF, 2 pages, 343KB)
- (required) Kids, Cops & Canines Health Form (PDF, 2 pages 316 KB)
- This day camp program is conducted by professional youth workers, volunteer youth and volunteer adults involved in 4-H. Dodge County Law Enforcement, “Shop with the Cops” co-sponsors this event.
- Health form(s) and Media Release Form must accompany your check and registration form.
4-H Summer Camp at Upham Woods, Wisconsin Dells
July 26-28, 2016
GO FOR THE GOLD with Dodge County 4-H! See camper registration form for more information.
4-H Summer Camp Registration Form (fillable PDF)
4-H Summer Camp Registration Form (Word Document)
This 3-day camp (2 nights/3 days) is for youth to learn and enjoy the outdoors.
- Base Camp is for youth in grades 2-6 and held at Upham Woods near Wisconsin Dells. Set along the banks of the Wisconsin River, Upham Woods features cozy cabins, a quality nature center, main lodge, craft center and more! Programs in recreation, crafts, canoeing, archery, nature exploration, swimming and our camp theme are offered for all youth. Transportation to and from camp is provided.
- Outpost Camp for youth in grades 7-8 at Mirror Lake, Wisconsin Dells. Tent camping, fire cooking, canoeing, fishing, and hiking are just a few of the exciting experiences that await campers. Counselors plan and lead awesomely fun games throughout camp. Running water and bathroom facilities are available.
Autumn Weekend Family Camp at Upham Woods
- Upham Woods’s Autumn Spectacular Family Camp is the place where families play, laugh, and grow together in the spectacular beauty of the natural Wisconsin Dells. Enjoy land and water activities, meals, campfires, camp crafts, rock climbing at Devil’s Lake State park, family challenge adventures, and more! Families have the option of a stay full of adventure, relaxation or a little bit of both.
- Reservations, registration costs & detailed information is usually available in April. For details, visit their website: http://www.uwex.edu/ces/4h/uphamwoods/programs/programspub.cfm