About the Fund
- The Endowment fund was established in 1996 so the Dodge County 4-H program can accept gifts and memorials to support, expand and promote programs.
- Only earned interest is used to fund innovative and educational programs that support the strengthening and expansion of the Dodge County 4-H program for educational and leadership opportunities.
- The Endowment Fund committee annually invite grant proposals from 4-H subcommittees, 4-H Clubs, the 4-H Leaders’ Association and UW-Extension Agents. The committee selects which programs to fund.
- Find a Grant Information Form on our Forms/Guides/Applications page of this website.
Who Can Contribute
- Anybody can contribute, and any size gift is accepted.
- Types of gifts:
- “In Honor” donations recognize birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc.
- “Memorial” donations recognize individuals who have passed away.
- “Gift” donations are gifts.
- All contributions to the Endowment Fund are tax deductible. The Dodge County 4-H Endowment Fund is a non-profit fund under the laws of the state of Wisconsin, and pursuant to in Section 501 C (3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code of 1954 and Chapter 181 of the Wisconsin Statutes.
- Since the establishment of the Dodge County 4-H Endowment Fund in 1996, many businesses, civic organizations, 4-H clubs, alumni and friends have contributed.
How to Contribute
- Mail your contribution to: Dodge County 4-H Endowment Fund, UW-Extension, 127 East Oak Street, Juneau WI 53039-1379.
- Make checks payable to the “Dodge County 4-H Endowment Fund”.
- Questions? Please contact the UW-Extension Office at: 920-386-3790.