About the Leaders Association
- All leaders are Leaders’ Association members, and have completed Youth Protection Training.
- As a registered leader, the Leaders’ Association provides you with liability insurance, financial support to attend leader trainings, resources for club meetings and 4-H mailings, and a voice in the 4-H Program.
- Dodge County 4-H policies are discussed and made at Leaders’ Association meetings.
- Meetings are held five times a year in February, April, June, September and October at 7pm at the Dodge County Administration Building, Juneau. Watch the 4-H Newsletter and Leader Logue for details.
- Dodge County 4-H Leaders Association, Inc. Constitution & Bylaws (PDF, 7 pages, 242 KB)
4-H Leaders’ Association Executive Board
- The 4-H Leaders’ Board is made up of elected leaders.
- Responsible for program development and direction in Dodge County 4-H, coordinating fundraising, developing an annual budget and all financial transactions.
- They set the agenda for the Association meetings and prepare draft policies for items on which the Association needs to make a decision.
- Advised by the 4-H Youth Development Educator.
- Meetings are held at 7 p.m., at the Dodge County Administration Building in Juneau, Room H & I, usually opposite months that the Leaders’ Association meets. Meeting details are in the 4-H Newsletter and Leader Logue.
- To keep youth interested in 4-H.
- Encourage county activities participation.
- Increase parental involvement.
- Make the county fair educational and fun.
- Promote positive self-esteem.
- Encourage active attendance at leaders’ meetings.
- Promote the goals and objectives of UW-Extension 4-H Youth Programs.
2016 Dodge County 4-H Leaders Association Executive Board Members
- Tracie Luedtke, President
- Amy Meyer, President-Elect
- Sandy Salmi, Secretary
- Matthew Torkelson, Co-Secretary
- Helen Weisensel, Treasurer
- Kim Pokorny, Past President
- Natalie Rennhack, Reporter
- Mary Pat Boschert
- Charles Crave
- John Siedschlag
- Nick Appendfeldt
- Brittany Fink
- Alexis Luedtke
- Tim Rynearson
- Natalie Siedschlag
- Solomon Vana
4-H Leader Logues
- April 2016 Leader Logue (PDF, 4 pages 1,193 KB)
- March 2016 Leader Logue (PDF, 4 pages 928 KB)
- February 2016 Leader Logue (PDF, 4 pages 609 KB)
- January 2016 Leader Logue (PDF, 8 pages, 1,099 KB)
- November-December 2015 Leader Logue (PDF, 10 pages, 1,021 KB)
- October 2015 Leader Logue (PDF, 8 pages, 1,097 KB)
- September 2015 Leader Logue (PDF, 5 pages, 755 KB)
Dodge County 4-H Endowment Fund
This fund was established to provide funding for educational and leadership opportunities for 4-H youth and adults. The Dodge County 4-H Leaders Association sponsors grant awards from the Endowment Fund. Grant application deadlines are January 31 and June 30. Read More about the Endowment Fund.