4-H Leaders Association
About the Leaders Association
- All leaders are Leaders’ Association members, and have completed Youth Protection Training.
- As a registered leader, the Leaders’ Association provides you with liability insurance, financial support to attend leader trainings, resources for club meetings and 4-H mailings, and a voice in the 4-H Program.
- Dodge County 4-H policies are discussed and made at Leaders’ Association meetings.
- Meetings are held five times a year in February, April, June, September and October at 7.m. at the Dodge County Administration Building, Juneau. Watch the 4-H Newsletter for details.
- Leaders’ Association Constitution (PDF, 7 pages, 43 KB)
- To keep youth interested in 4-H.
- Encourage county activities participation.
- Increase parental involvement.
- Make the county fair educational and fun.
- Promote positive self-esteem.
- Encourage active attendance at leaders’ meetings.
- Promote the goals and objectives of UW-Extension 4-H Youth Programs.
4-H Leaders’ Association Executive Board
- The 4-H Leaders’ Board is made up of elected leaders.
- Responsible for program development and direction in Dodge County 4-H, coordinating fundraising, developing an annual budget and all financial transactions.
- They set the agenda for the Association meetings and prepare draft policies for items on which the Association needs to make a decision.
- Advised by the 4-H Youth Development Agent.
- Meetings are held at 7 p.m., at the Dodge County Administration Building in Juneau, Room 1C., usually opposite months that the Leaders’ Association meets. Meeting details are in the 4-H Newsletter.
2014 Dodge County 4-H Leaders Association Executive Board Members
- Eric Zillmer, President
- Kim Pokorny, President-Elect
- Sylvia Hinrichs, Vice President
- Kim Thrane, Secretary
- Noreen Dogs, Treasurer
- Helen Weisensel, Past President
- Amy Meyer, Reporter
- Carolyn Dehler, Fall Forum
- Diane Neff, State Council
- Delegates At Large : Karen Bednarski, Pat Hahn, Tracie Luedtke, Karen Schmidt
- Youth Representatives: Nicole Cox, Alexis Luedtke, Dylon Pokorny, Emma Whitlock
Leader’s Logue Newsletters
- November-December 2013 Leader’s Logue (PDF, 12 pages, 785 KB)
- October 2013 Leader’s Logue (PDF, 6 pages, 741 KB)
- July 2013 Leader’s Logue (PDF, 5 pages, 672 KB)
- June 2013 Leader’s Logue (PDF, 4 pages, 685 KB)
- April 2013 Leader’s Logue (PDF, 4 pages, 635 KB)
- March 2013 Leader’s Logue (PDF, 9 pages, 1 MB)
- February 2013 Leader’s Logue (PDF, 9 pages, 896 KB)
- January 2013 Leader’s Logue (PDF, 6 pages, 609 KB)
Dodge County 4-H Endowment Fund
This fund was established to provide funding for educational and leadership opportunities for 4-H youth and adults. The Dodge County 4-H Leaders Association sponsors grant awards from the Endowment Fund. Grant application deadlines are January 31 and June 30.