About the Leaders Association
- All leaders are Leaders’ Association members, and have completed Youth Protection Training.
- As a registered leader, the Leaders’ Association provides you with liability insurance, financial support to attend leader trainings, resources for club meetings and 4-H mailings, and a voice in the 4-H Program.
- Dodge County 4-H policies are discussed and made at Leaders’ Association meetings.
- Meetings are held five times a year in February, April, June, September and October at 7.m. at the Dodge County Administration Building, Juneau. Watch the 4-H Newsletter for details.
- Leaders’ Association Constitution (PDF, 7 pages, 43 KB)
4-H Leaders’ Association Executive Board
- The 4-H Leaders’ Board is made up of elected leaders.
- Responsible for program development and direction in Dodge County 4-H, coordinating fundraising, developing an annual budget and all financial transactions.
- They set the agenda for the Association meetings and prepare draft policies for items on which the Association needs to make a decision.
- Advised by the 4-H Youth Development Agent.
- Meetings are held at 7 p.m., at the Dodge County Administration Building in Juneau, Room 1C., usually opposite months that the Leaders’ Association meets. Meeting details are in the 4-H Newsletter.
- To keep youth interested in 4-H.
- Encourage county activities participation.
- Increase parental involvement.
- Make the county fair educational and fun.
- Promote positive self-esteem.
- Encourage active attendance at leaders’ meetings.
- Promote the goals and objectives of UW-Extension 4-H Youth Programs.
2015 Dodge County 4-H Leaders Association Executive Board Members
- Kim Pokorny, President
- Tracie Luedtke, President-Elect
- Noreen Dogs, Vice President
- Amy Meyer, Secretary
- Helen Weisensel, Treasurer
- Eric Zillmer, Past President
- Sylvia Hinrichs, Reporter
- Diane Neff, Fall Forum
- Amy Meyer, State Council
- Delegates At Large : Carolyn Dehler, Courtney Meyer, Karen Schmidt, Kim Thrane
- Youth Representatives: Laura James, Katrina Pokorny, Emma Whitlock, Solomon Vana
Leader’s Logue Newsletters
- March 2015 4-H Leader’s Logue (PDF, 8 pages, 1,011 KB)
- February 2015 4-H Leader’s Logue (PDF, 4 pages, 645 KB)
- January 2015 4H Leader’s Logue (PDF, 13 pages, 985 KB)
- November-December 4H Leader’s Logue (PDF, 18 pages, 836 KB)
- October 2014 4H Leader’s Logue (PDF, 4 pages 800 KB)
Dodge County 4-H Endowment Fund
This fund was established to provide funding for educational and leadership opportunities for 4-H youth and adults. The Dodge County 4-H Leaders Association sponsors grant awards from the Endowment Fund. Grant application deadlines are January 31 and June 30. Read More about the Endowment Fund.