4-H Clubs

 Find a 4-H Club

  • View club information in the 2015-’16 4-H Brochure (PDF, 2 pages, 807 KB)
  • Map of 4-H Clubs (PDF, 1 page, 215 KB)
  • Call the 4-H Youth Development Educator at the UW-Extension Office at 920-386-3790 for information clubs in your area.

When and How to Join

  • The 4-H year starts in September.
  • New members turn in enrollment forms to their local club’s General Leader.
  • New member enrollment forms are due by the end of the year to show at the next year’s county fair.
  • Re-enrolling members must log into 4HOnline and re-enroll for the current 4-H year and submit the Behavior Agreement to General Leaders in September or October. Your General Leader submits these forms to the county 4-H Office.
  • After enrollment is submitted, projects cannot be added or changed for that year.
  • About 4HOnline Enrollment

Who Can Join

  • 4-H grade is determined as of October 1st.
  • 1st & 2nd graders enroll as Cloverbuds. 3rd graders enroll as Explorers. Starting at 4th grade, members select from project areas.
  • Youth continue to be eligible for membership one year beyond high school. Graduation from 4-H may be following high school graduation or one year after high school graduation.


  • There is a nominal annual enrollment fee .
  • Individual clubs may also have an enrollment fee. Contact your local club general leader for specifics.

More Questions? Contact Dodge County UWEX at 920-386-3790 for more information. 

Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share