4-H Youth Development
Joining a 4-H Club
- There are 4-H Activities at the club, county, state and national level. All levels have a variety of projects and events. Youth an adults can get involved at any level in a variety of ways, depending on your interest and available time. For more information, contact the 4-H Agent at the Dodge County UW-Extension Office at 920-386-3790.
- Get involved in the 4-H Leaders’ Association.
- Give to the 4-H Endowment Fund.
- Culver’s Gift cards are available in various denominations from the Dodge County UWEX Office.
- The Dodge County 4-H Leaders Association will receive 10% of the sales for their treasury.
- Kwik Trip Milk Moola Program
- Save caps and bag tops from Kwik Trip products such as Nature’s Touch milk, orange juice, bottled water and Kwik Trip’s line of sports drink and fruit drinks.
- Kwik Trip gives us 5¢ in cash for each cap (from bottles and jugs) and bag top (from 1⁄2 gallons of milk and orange juice) that we collect.
- Bring CLEAN caps and bag tops into the Extension office.
- NASCO 4-H Rebate Program
- Place a Farm & Ranch order, and use Dodge County 4-H’s coupon number 9800229(P) for our program to receive 5% cash back at the end of the program.
UWEX Office and Administration Building Etiquette
- The UW-Extension Office is on the first floor, just inside the east doors, of the Dodge County Administration Building, 127 East Oak Street, Juneau.
- Our building is home to many meetings, workshops and events involving hundreds of youth and adults each month.
- Please be sure your 4-H members know that certain portions of the building are off-limits to the general public and that all of us are responsible for keeping the Administration Building Auditorium, meeting rooms, and Extension Office a friendly and attractive place to meet.