Get on the bus for 2017 AG DAY ESCAPE on Tuesday, July 18th
Cost: $5 per person – BRING A BAG LUNCH Registration deadline July 7.
Limit 45 participants – first come, first serve. Please mail payment, registration, and health form.
- 7:30 am Bus leaves from Administration Building, Juneau—PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY!
- ALTA GENETICS—(to be confirmed)
- CONEY GARTH—meat rabbits and grazing ambassador presentation
- REGENERATIVE ROOTS—learn about CSA’s
- RIVERS EDGE MEAT MARKET—a full meat processor (even rabbits!)
- JELLI’S MARKET—A 4-H family business
- HOARD’S DAIRYMAN—ag journalism and publishing
- TBA—Valero Ethanol Plant or Didion Milling
- 5:00 pm Return to Juneau