- Letter sent to all 4-H Swine Project Youth & FFA Advisors
- Letter #1 To Swine Project Families
- This letter gives detailed information about what swine exhibitors must do immediately!
STEP 2 – AFTER you request your ear tags:
- Dodge County UW-Extension will mail you:
- Letter #2 To Swine Project Families with detailed “Next Step Instructions”, including instructions for ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION of photos and swine identification information.
- The Swine Squeaky Clean Biosecurity Plan, Ear tags, a Universal Swine Ear Notching System Chart, and a Swine Information Form to submit your information.
- Follow the electronic submission directions from the letter you received to email documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 6.
If you have any questions or concerns about PEDv and how it affects the fair this year, please contact Dennis Kohl (920)960-6629, Eric Salmi (920)988-1817 or Bonnie Borden (920)386-3790 or email@example.com.