“Gardening for Gold” Symposium on Nov. 1
The Dodge County Master Gardener Association invites you to their Fall Symposium!
- November 1, 2014
- 8:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- At the Horicon Marsh International Education Center, N7725 Hwy. 28, Horicon
- Pre-registration is required. Registration Deadline October 10, 2014
- Public welcome; limited space.
- Topics: “A Garden for the Senses”; “Birds, Wildlife and the Native Garden”; “Enjoying Edible Landscapes”.
- 2014 Fall Symposium Flyer with Registration (PDF)
- 2014 Fall Symposium Flyer (PDF)