Farmer to Farmer Web Site Links Buyers and Sellers
The Farmer to Farmer Web site
- Facilitates the local marketing of feed commodities where livestock producers in need of high moisture corn, corn silage, hay, or straw can easily make contact with sellers that have feed commodities for sale.
- The site developed and supported by UW-Extension, can be found at http://farmertofarmer.uwex.edu.
- Free of charge for both buyers and sellers.
- Farmers can search for, or list for sale, high moisture corn, corn grain, haylage, hay or straw.
- Buyers can search for farmers in just one Wisconsin county or in any number of counties at once.
- Buyers can locate feed for their animals easily.
- Sellers can find buyers and save money in grain drying and marketing costs if they choose to sell their corn crop as high moisture corn or silage.
- All transactions and negotiations are handled directly between buyers and sellers.
- For more information please contact: Mike Ballweg, UW-Extension Sheboygan County crops and soils agent at 920-459-5904.
- 2012 Farmer to Farmer Brochure (PDF, 2 pages, 102 KB)