THANK YOU Dodge County residents for participating in the 2012 Clean Sweep – you disposed of HUGE amounts of hazardous materials this year at the county sites.
The next opportunity for a Dodge County Clean Sweep will likely be in 2014.
Other Area Clean Sweeps – Contact that county for details:
Jefferson County (4 times/year)
- Call ahead & make appointment.
- Contact: Sharon Ehrhardt (920) 674-7430.
- Household hazardous waste only.
- Open to Dodge County residents.
- 2012: October 5, 3-6 p.m.
- 2013: April 13, May 18, September 21, and October 4.
- View Web site:for latest updates: http://www.jeffersoncountywi.gov/jc/public/jchome.php?page_id=907
- View Jefferson County Clean Sweep Video
Brown County – Year Round (Permanent Facility)
- Call ahead for details.
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Open to non-Brown County residents & businesses.
- Contact: Mark Walter (920) 492-4965.
- Household collection, business by appointment, fee for electronics and latex paint.
About The Dodge County Clean Sweep Program:
- Lowers environmental risks associated with improper disposal of hazardous materials.
- Provide the public with opportunities to dispose of unwanted pesticides, household products and chemicals for safe and legal disposal before they cause problems.
- Generally, Dodge County has an agricultural and/or household Clean Sweep Program every two years.
- Clean Sweep programs are funded through grant money from Wisconsin’s Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP).
- Final grant funding determines county program details such as type of program, dates and locations.